A new event series merging art + fashion...
Fashion Show: May 12, 2018
7-9 PM @ Trio Contemporary Art Gallery
Call for entries:
ARTWERK is seeking wearable art pieces that utilize non-traditional materials for a one-of-a-kind fashion show. All types of garments and accessories are welcome (Clothing, jewelry, headpieces, shoes, handbags, etc. ) 20-25 pieces will be chosen for the ARTWERK fashion show on May 12th at Trio Contemporary Art Gallery. This fashion show is in conjunction with Trio’s spring exhibit, “Media Circus”.
• All submissions are due by 11:59 PM April 8, 2018
• All submissions must be wearable and withstand being worn for 2-3 hours
• All submissions must utilize non-traditional materials (i.e. found objects, recycled materials, etc.)
• Designers of all ages welcome.
• Designers can use their own model or we can assist in finding a suitable model for your project (We encourage models of all ages, body types, genders/non-genders)
• Designers can submit multiple pieces.
• Please submit jpg photos of finished pieces to email@example.com (please include your name, title of piece(s), list of materials used, and any other other information you'd like to share about the piece, what inspired it, the techniques used, etc.)
ARTWERK is a collective of artists, designers, and stylists in Athens, Ga. ARTWERK (founded by Rachel Barnes, Jennie Cain, Maggie Seee, Gwenny Swan and Tatiana Veneruso) seeks to blur the lines between art and fashion through a series of collaborative projects and events.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.